Social Media Intern
Don Diva Magazine is looking for a social media editor that is a self-starter and independent thinker who can work with little supervision. This position is the perfect stepping stone for an individual who is interested in a journalism, marketing or public relations career in the entertainment industry. You will have the opportunity to use the Don Diva Magazine brand to build a career for yourself.
The right candidate will finish this internship opportunity with in-depth knowledge of blogging, social media management and marketing. The most valuable asset you will gain through this internship is a personal network of contacts and relationships within the entertainment industry and the market it serves.
Your primary task will be to publish content on www.dondivamag.com using WordPress about news, the industry and latest gossip and post on Twitter and Facebook with the primary goal of increasing visibility, brand awareness and traffic to website.
- Scrape Internet for relevant news stories targeted towards Don Diva Target Market: African Americans Male/Female 18 to 35
- Write and report original blog stories
- Monitor Internet for story and source material
- Manage and maintain corporate Twitter and Facebook Accounts; to include posting and interacting with followers while increasing visibility, friends and followers
- Generating, developing and executing content ideas and strategies
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic, maturity and good judgment
- Candidate must have a strong desire to become well known and visible in the urban market
- Familiarity with WordPress is preferred but NOT mandatory. We will train you to use WordPresss and outside entities
submit writing samples with cover letter to email@example.com