1. Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as formal legal, medical or financial advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create any fiduciary relationship.Â No information sent through this web site is considered by you to be confidential or secret.
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice
This site provides information about the law designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.
Don Diva Magazine cannot:
1. Provide you with legal representation, research, copies of cases, or copies of bills,
2. Give you legal advice or answer any legal questions regarding specific aspects of your case or your loved oneâ€™s case,
3. Assist you with your appeal, commutation or pardon application, or post-conviction petitions,
4. Write letters of support to your judge or prosecutor, or write letters in support of your commutation or pardon application,
5. Help you file claims against the Department of Corrections or Bureau of Prisons, or
6. Recommend other attorneys to you for any of these purposes.
Nothing on this website is intended to be legal advice or should be relied on as legal advice. If you need legal help, contact a lawyer or the State Bar Association in your local area.
Any professional Lawyers, Doctors, Financial Advisors etc writings/opinions are posted, printed or communicated in any way are done for general informational purposes. Â Don Diva Magazine can not guarantee factual information nor be held liable for use of information posted.
Don Diva Magazine does not refer or recommend any professional. All professionals should be verified through their professional associations PRIOR to hiring.
3. Use of Site
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Don Diva Magazine or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Don Diva Magazine or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only while providing full credit and link back where applicable to Don Diva Magazine.
Copyright 2014 Don Diva | All Rights Reserved